Click the button below to donate to LOA
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that lets customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient shopping features as on Amazon.com. The difference is that when customers shop on AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to the charitable organizations selected by customers. Set the Local Office on Aging, Inc. as your charity of choice!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with the LOA after you sign up. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, or select organization from list and click on confirm. LOA is 84820.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Planned Giving Opportunities
As you consider your financial and estate planning, we hope that you will consider us. Not only can we put your gifts to good use, we can also save you tax dollars through the charitable deduction and the avoidance of capital gains. LOA can accept gifts of Cash, Gifts through your will or trust, Gifts of Stock, Real Estate, or Life Insurance. For more information consult your attorney, accountant, or other tax adviser and visit http://www.loaa.org/planned-giving/.